Andrew Polenberg is an associate in the firm’s business litigation practice group in the Fort Lauderdale office. He concentrates his practice on commercial litigation involving complex business issues, as well as business transactions.
Andrew served as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge John Fry, County Court Judge in the 17th Judicial Circuit in and for Broward County, and the Honorable Judge Patrick M. Hunt, Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Andrew was also involved in the Bankruptcy Clinic, where he aided low-income individuals in Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases.
Awards & Recognition
- Nova Law Review Goodwin Editor Award for Exemplary Leadership, Mentorship, and Editorial Skills
- Pro Bono Honor Program Silver Distinction for Completing 125 Pro Bono Hours
Activities & Memberships
- Dade County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Business Law Section of the Florida Bar