Robert I. Rubin has been a Personal Injury, Community Association and Business Litigator in the West Palm Beach/Fort Lauderdale area since moving from New York in 1995.
Robert has argued 43 jury trials to verdict, is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar, and has been awarded an AV Preeminent rating by his peers in the Martindale–Hubbell Law directory.
- Guardian ad Litem
- Florida Bar Inventory Attorney
- Westchester County Assistant District Attorney (1983-1986)
- Assistant Editor: Insurance, Negligence, and Compensation Law Journal (1992-1995)
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Vice President, Palm Beach Chapter of ABOTA (American Board of Trial Advocates)
- ABOTA 2016 Board of Directors / Membership Chair
- Temple Beth David, Palm Beach Gardens: “Bimah Band” leader—guitar